| Join The Health and Science Communications Association (HeSCA) and the Association of Biomedical Communications Directors (ABCD) – the premier associations representing communications professionals in health and sciences – for a truly unique conference in Toronto, Canada. You will learn about innovative developments in health, medical, and scientific communication that are Connecting the World.
- Learn how information and technology can work together to provide communication solutions for your organization.
- See how communication technology of the future will serve the medical and scientific fields.
- Challenge yourself to learn new production and management skills .
- Connect with other health care and science communications professionals in the areas of web site development, media production, instructional design, media library, and communications management, as we explore the following themes :
- Telehealth Solutions to Clinical and Education Challenges
- Managing for Increased Productivity
- Technology Into the Future and Protecting the Past
- Project Management Solutions (or keeping all those balls in the air)
- Production Techniques for New Digital Formats
The 48th International Conference on Health & Science Communications in Toronto, Canada promises to be a meeting you won't want to miss.