Registration & Pricing
Your comprehensive registration fee includes all keynote and general sessions, all workshops, opening reception, networking luncheon, association luncheon, reception and annual auction, Media Festival Awards Banquet, and a conference book with handouts.
Special Offers: There are four opportunities to save:
- Register early. Registration now open.
- Workshops are FREE! Workshops are one of the best values in continuing education and they are included in the conference fee.
- Attending with colleagues from your department?
- Pay for 2 full conference registrations and get the 3rd ½ price
- Pay for 4 full conference registrations, get the 5th for FREE
- Join HeSCA now to save $100 US on registration fees. Membership information can be found at www.hesca.org.
- All prices are US dollars.
- Registration with full payment must be received by May 25, 2012 to qualify for early registration rate.
- A non-member may register at the “Member” fee if they:
- Are a speaker at the conference.
- Apply for membership in HeSCA
- Are members of the Association of Biocommunications Directors, Biocommunications Association, Association of Medical Illustrators (US) or the Institute of Medical Illustrators (UK).
- Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations at the Providence Biltmore Hotel.
- Cancellations of meeting registration before May 25, 2011 are subject to a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be made after this date.
ABCD, BCA, and HeSCA are committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Participants who require assistance must notify the association in advance of the meeting. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate meeting needs. Hotel facility needs are the responsibility of the Providence Biltmore Hotel.
HeSCA is a 501(c)3 non-profit associations / HeSCA TIN: 56-6068234